Home » » Being a Craftbroom Man to Achieve My Ambition

Being a Craftbroom Man to Achieve My Ambition

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 20, 2017 | March 20, 2017



          My Name is Teuku Badaruddin Bin Sulaiman. My life is difficult. However, even difficult of my life, there are more another people who getting more difficult than me. When I was in junior hight school, I am not like the other students. They can enjoy their vacation and lead their life with happy. But I can not. Even on the vacation, I had to work to got school and achieve my ambition. I come from poor family. My Dad worked as a fisherman and my Mom is a house wife. Both of they have been sick for a long time. I had seven brothers and sisters, I had three brothers including me and four sisters. I am on fiveth in my family,and I am in the first boy in my family. All of my sister has been married and gone with their husband, so I lived with two young brother and my parents.
         I live in a small village, the name of village is Desa Pancang Dua, Kec Singkil Utara Kab. Aceh Singkil. In this village I grew up to be a man and not hang out on my parents any more. In that time, I had finished my junior hight school, and I want to continue my education to senior hight school. But, my parents can not afford for that. During holiday of my graduate, I worked as digger of pool who belongs to  a police, and from that result, I had got salary about 500.000,00- to continue my education.

I want to continue my education in Vocational Senior Hight School (SMK), but the cost was very expensive. And then, my parents told me that “you can not to continue it, you better help yor mom and dad”, they said. Hearing that word, I really confused what I had to choice. But I am staying with my convictions. I said to my parents “ no matter what, I will staying to school”.
I am just wondering that I can get a job from PT. Uber Trako.PT Uber Trako after I graduate from SMK. PT. Uber Trako.PT Uber Trako is the bigger company in Aceh Singkil. That company produce sawit coconut. And then my dad said “ whatever you are, you knowed about our condition don’t you ? there is nothing much we can do about did, except prayer”. From that answered, I am not going down, moreover I have got more spirit to graduate my education from SMK immediately.
On april 10, is a day for a acceptance  of new students. Then I have got a form registration. However, I did’n give it to my parents because the cost was expensive. I was afraid that my mom and dad would break down my spirit again. In other that, I must had money about Rp 750.000,00,- the money for registration and for uniform school. But I just got money about 500.000,00-, and clearly, that was not enough. But I tried to make a consult with my teacher, and Alhamdulliah… I’ve got easy of that I can paid in installments in two month. So, I had a chanced to school. I believe that Allah SWT. will give an easy of anything to servant-It who really seriously want to achieve what they want with intention honestly and have a great wisher.
I had alraedy school for 2 month, on that time, the teacher has been taking the money of uniform. But I had not yet because I didn’t have a job. I become despair, because I didn’t have a time for work because I’m in school of course. I thought that I had to stop school because I didn’t have money for paid the uniform. I really want to stop from school.
I didn’t go to school after 3 days. Then, in the evening, my teacher came to my house, his name is Mr. Syamsuddin. He spoke to my dad, why I didn’t came for 3 days ? he tought that was sick. And then, my dad answered that my family can not efford to paid my uniform.
After they talked, Mr Syam asked my dad that he want to see me, because he want to talk with me. Then my dad called me and I came. Mr said “ Badar, tomorrow you just come to school because the headmaster want to talk with you”. And I said “ yes sir, quickly”. But actually deep in my heart I said that I don’t to school any more because I felt ashamed on my friends and absent for three days.
On Saturday morning at 10.00 o’clock, I relaxed in living room with brother’s friend of mine. Suddenly, my teacher came to my house with angry and said “ hurry, put on your uniform and go to school ! I’ll waiting for you on headmaster room”. I was wondering what’s going on ? I’m really feeling afraid, I put on my uniform and went to school.

When I arrived in headmaster room, I’m in and sat down in that room. There was Mr Syam, Mr Budi Prianto, and Mr Mujiburrahman the Headmaster. Mr Syam said “ do you want to work in this school as a craftbroom ? your job just clean teacher office and headmaster office. And you’ll paid 150.000,00- in a month. And then you won’t paid the uniform, but with one deal that you have to responsiblety on this job because this job had big risiko, and plase do not tell ths to another friend of yours, I’m afraid they’ll feel jealous on you. I knowed that you are a good and honest boy. After that, I begun worked as a craftman in my school. I had a intention that I want to continue my education again to university. In a fact, from this worked, Allah SWT. helped me. Truly, Allah SWT. great merciful.
Day by day I’m as a craftbroom, Allah SWT. taught me to be a man and helped me to completed all of my staffs and certainly because prayed of my parents. Although I’m a craftbroom, I can still followed all of the activity in my school. One of them, I join in Boy Scouts. From this organization I can learned how to be a leadership, even I’m a silent man and less talked. From this scouts I can traveled to anywhere that I’ve never been there before that I never imagined it before, like in Lake Toba, actually I had not any money for traveled, but with this scouts I can go with free, isn’t it great ?. Truly, Allah SWT great equitable.
During became a craftboom man, I never took my money, because I was in animal husbandry departmen, any of practice in it, so I still need more money for that. I was in Binjai Barat Sumatra Utara for practice of my department. I collected My money from my job for my practice. I went on Semester II by the way. So I never burden it on my parents. I had enough money I thought.

As long as that I was in my practiced, there was a bad moment and happy as well. The bad moments is when me and my friend made mistakes and troubles in our practiced, that company wants to take our home. Certainly, that was very impressed us, and that could be an effect for our young brother and sisiter who will take practice too. We’re afraid because of us, they couldn’t join in practice. However, thank’s to Allah once again that wasn’t happen because we still gave an opportunity to fix our mistake and we keep promised that we won’t did that again.
Whereas, the happy was we can learned to life together with far from our parents, we felt togetherness can’t forgot. We can known how’s feel to had a family from unknown people from each other, even more. One thing that I can’t forgot, that is secretary of that company who willing overslept with her kids in a car for accompany us to explored Praja Millenium Kota Medan. Imagined, is there are anybody like that who we never known before, and she did a good thing for us. There was nothing we can do about it, except much abliged.
After practiced have been done, I continued my school like normally. However, I choiced to lived in a chickenrun in my school while to raise broiler chicken. I lived with three of my best friends who’s now have been in university of course.
 As long as I stayed in chickenrun, we called that “two star hotel”, the reason why we called that because chickenrun had two floors. At the same time, we planted vegetables and fruit as well, like cucumber and papaya. The result from that, we can buy some foods to eat. But, before that, we brought our foods from ourselves, and we eat our papaya from our farm around there. We worked as a painter too in our school. And the money from that we used for made ondel-ondel which very delicious.
Although I can’t enjoyed my life and always busy with my work, but I wasn’t losed with the other students. I can reached my achievement while I’m not smart enough.
On April 2014, I will get nasiona exam (UN) for my pass. And Alhamdulillah that I have passed by Allah SWT. After graduated from SMK, before my target was just until graduated from SMK, however I had plane to continue my education to university, although I knew that my parents can not afford for that. But, it is doesn’t matter. For me, having a wishes is everything and the key for success. I registrated from invitation line or SNMPTN, and took Bidik Misi Schoolarship. Alhamdulillah, Allah SWT. gave me what I wanted. Allah SWT. passed me in famous university in Aceh, that is University of Syiah Kuala or it’s called “Jantong Hate Rakyat Aceh”. In this campus I can continue my education with free because of Bidik Misi Schoolarship of course. That was because of the prayed from my parents. Subhanallah, the prayed from our parents is really quick to answered.
I am in Faculty of Agriculture Animal Husbandry prodi S1. I am in the free line when I passed in that University, but there are still many process. In June 2014, I have to repeat my registration an complete the regulation that I have to complete. Alhamdulillah, my registration to fire well. After that, I came back to my village for waiting schedule of my campus. Unfortunely, when I want go back for campus, I had no money any more because I spent for registrated. Feeling the broken off come again twice in my life. I don’t know what I have to do. My friend said “try to prayer tahajjud, insyaaLlah Allah SWT. would give a clue for you. Alhamdulillah, Allah SWT. done it. I have to be brave to continue my education no metter what even getting food or not.

Alhamdulillah, Allah SWT. gave me the clue, that I borrowed money from my sister about Rp. 800.000,00- and I promised that I have to get it back when the money from scholarship out. I can survive for 6 mounth with that money. And that wasn’t enough. That money can only survive for 3 mounth. But, that is not problem for me. I stayed with my moto that “Wishes is Everything and the Key to Succes”.
Allah SWT. the Great Fair. Allah SWT knows what is the best for me. Allah SWT. sent me to the bst dormitory. Anything is free in that  dormitory. Even free, my money only just for 3 mounth, ang I got nothing. From this, my life began more difficult. Detergen and my oil hair is from oil food. Really strange huh….
During 2 mounth my campus is well as a what I hoped. But, Allah SWT. had the others way. My dad had pass away. On that day, I have got trouble day. I really lost someone who really loved me. Only my dad who can understand me. But, he is gone. I became down and have no spirit because I had many things trouble. I thought about my mom who staying alone, I am afraid that I could not see her like my dad that I can not see him when he was gone.
After I communicated with my sisters, I got allow to continue my campus. Because of course will useless if I quit from campus. My sacrifice will be useless if I quit. I should can prayed my dad. However, because I am in campus, I can not. I pretended if I can not see and prayer for him, I will bring to pass my motivation to go ahead for study.
Thank You….

Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Pet014 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger